Mirror's Edge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community forum of the Mirror's Edge series Produced by DICE and published by EA Games

2 posters

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.

ImUrFriend
    ImUrFriend

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.  Empty Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.

Post by ImUrFriend Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm just gonna save it here for sharing. Smile A few days back, I went for a long walk down to the city centre in Kuala Lumpur and took the newly built MRT Electric train station. The first thing I've noticed is that the architectural designs were very Mirror's Edgey like. So here it is, my attempt to fake it by adding a ME 3 logo. Enjoy! ^_^

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.  ME_3_logo_white_1080p

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.  MRT_ME3

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.  Red_wall_with_logo

Look at that render quality! XD
    GeoffreyOmega
    GeoffreyOmega
    Admin

Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.  Empty Re: Some Real life concept ideas for ME 3.

Post by GeoffreyOmega Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Excellent ! Looks quite a blend between the rural Mirror's Edge City and the more Utopian city of Catalyst.
    That's definitely something I would be looking forward in a 3rd game.
    I liked a lot the new "high tech" world of Catalyst but at time I could have liked to be in a more grounded version, less neat and more dirty just like the bottom of Charter Hill

I wouldn't mind a bit more Subway/Underground & street level while keeping the rooftop.
    I think there should be a nice balance between Vertical and Horizontal paths in the game.
    It would diversify even more the open world.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:07 pm