Mirror's Edge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community forum of the Mirror's Edge series Produced by DICE and published by EA Games

2 posters

Your Favorite Speedrun

GeoffreyOmega
    GeoffreyOmega
    Admin

Your Favorite Speedrun Empty Your Favorite Speedrun

Post by GeoffreyOmega Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm

It's probably with the first game that I've learnt of the speedrunning community.
    I'm sure Mirror's Edge was designed since the beginning with this idea at its core.
    It's a race game with parkour where agility is required to take the quickest route.

I'm personally a fan of Req's speedrun

Anyone has ever tried to speedrun the game?
    ImUrFriend
    ImUrFriend

Your Favorite Speedrun Empty Re: Your Favorite Speedrun

Post by ImUrFriend Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:34 am

I've played this game waay to many times that I almost thought of doing an official True Glitchless run.
    I did a run through before, but didn't really go like a speed demon. But still, I've manged to finish the game in about 1:50 hours. And that was with some cutscenes played, hanging around and messing with PKs. It's a really short game. :/
    GeoffreyOmega
    GeoffreyOmega
    Admin

Post by GeoffreyOmega Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Do it ! I wanna see more speedrun Very Happy

I don't think I have the Level for the first Mirror's Edge, could easily do it with Catalyst but not the first one.

I agree too, the game is way too short, the experience is amazing though!
    It's one thing I'm glad the second game extended is that it has a replay value because it's not limited to its single player campaign and the ability for players to create their own track that can be speedrun is simply genius !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:13 am